Friday 30 September 2016

# 2 favourite scriptures confirming; who really loves you? [Christ Jesus]




John 3:16Living Bible (TLB)
16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 

Romans 5:8Living Bible (TLB)
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. 

Who really loves you?  God really loves you and me, why?  Well thinking about the fact that God gave His only begotten Son to die on a cross for both you and my sins.  I wonder if we really can comprehend the true meaning of God’s love for us.

The Greatest love being shown to us through the death of God’s Son Jesus Christ while we were still sinners.  How awesome is that, we cannot begin to understand God’s thinking.  We do know that God really truly love us.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for loving each one of us before we even thought of loving You.  Thank You that we have the Lord Jesus Christ who can stand in the gap for us.  Thank You Lord for watching over each one of us today.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...