Tuesday 20 September 2016

Coping with my emotions ~ Tuesday Saga




1 Corinthians 13:4 (NIVUK)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 

Sure other people life their lives and I wonder if anybody has as many regrets as I do, I feel that I have let down so many important people in my life.  The fact that I ‘love’ them wasn’t enough I always did what I felt was right and important for me.

Growing up and living my life I learned how to fend for myself, stand up for myself, protect myself and always make sure I won, regardless of how.

Today my heart is broken because it was all about me, not about ‘love’.  Love is patient, Love is kind.  O my, what a lot of emotions to deal with.  How am I to overcome my selfishness?

Prayer
Abba Father in humility I pray asking forgive me for my selfishness, for hurting so many people and not learning to love them in the way You deem fit.  Teach me going forward to love people and treat them with respect in Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...