Tuesday 27 September 2016

# Help me ~ What can I improve on my Blog?




I have heard not to change my profile picture on my blog so I have gone with the picture.  I keep my content Christian because that is what I feel comfortable with.

I would love to have people ask me to ‘Write for me’ on put their content on my blog.  So how on earth will I be able to attract this kind of people?  Question hanging in the air for me right now.

I love to see my stats pick up but I just don’t have the ‘know how’ to keep it up.


So I put this out there, what can I do to improve my blog?

Thank you for reading; you are a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...