Friday 23 September 2016

I burst out in songs of praise to HIM.




Psalm 28:7 (TLB)
He is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trusted in him, and he helped me. Joy rises in my heart until I burst out in songs of praise to him. 

Life is too short and I don’t want to make the mistake of not being grateful for my own life, the clothes on my back, the food on my plate, the job I can come to.

What I have seen and come to realize people take small gifts for granted, they aren’t grateful for the unexpected chocolate, packet of chips or a beautiful flower, perhaps a pendant.

It’s ah that’s nice but is that all?  The Lord holds a shied over us and when we trust in Him he helps us, so let joy rises from your hearts until you burst out in songs of praise to HIM.


Prayer
You Lord are a shield about me, I will burst out with songs of joy to bring YOU honor and glory and I will praise YOU Lord God Almighty, You are my Lord and I love and honor and praise YOU Holy Name.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...