Tuesday 20 September 2016

I Rejoice in the LORD my God! Please send us rain!!!



Joel 2: 23 NLT

Rejoice, you people of Jerusalem! Rejoice in the Lord your God! For the rain he sends demonstrates his faithfulness. Once more the autumn rains will come, as well as the rains of spring.

In our country ; South Africa, there are so many parts of our land in trouble because of the drought, we need urgently need rain.  We have experienced a little rain here and there but we are still praising the Lord our God!  We are waiting for the rain.  Rain is truly needed in our country.

Because I don’t know how else to worship and praise You Lord, I will bring You honor and worship You.  Thank You for hearing our calls for rains, we praise Your Holy Name.  You are everything, we bless You Lord and worship You day and night.  Praise and Glory and Honor to Your Holy Name, In the name of Jesus Christ.  


Praise
Praise the Lord, all of us will praise the Lord, we worship and praise You Lord God, we worship You with every breath and we thank You Lord for today and we worship You.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...