Monday 12 September 2016

‘… Nothing shall hurt you.’




Luke 10: 19 (RSV)

19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you.

Every day we are faced with new experiences and challenges but, are we aware of the opportunities that present themselves to us?  I don’t think we even notice some of the opportunities that come our way.

As a Christian I don’t think that I have ever stepped onto a serpent or scorpion in the physical world but I do believe in the spiritual world I may have slain a couple of serpents and scorpions.  Scripture gives me hope in that God has given me the authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions and the best part for me is all power over the enemy so that nothing shall hurt me.

The fact that ‘nothing shall hurt me’ sits in the back of my mind, gives me the courage to face today, take on new projects.  The Lord is awesome and I can only give Him all the glory and honor because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Prayer
Abba Father as I mediate and focus on Your word for today I want to say thank You that ‘nothing shall hurt me.’  Lord thank You that You have Your hand stretched out over my life and that You will reveal and open the right doors of opportunity for me and my future.  In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...