Monday 26 September 2016

Seeing Spider when woken suddenly? Hallucination




I don’t know if I was imagining it but this morning on waking up I saw what seemed to be a huge black spider on the ceiling and its legs was moving really fast.  I screamed at my husband to switch the lights on so he can catch it.  He got such a fright jumped out of bed and switched on the lights.

NOTHING!


He said ‘my wife you must be hallucinating.’  But I don’t use any medication and I could have sworn I saw the massive spider.  Do you think I am seeing thing, am I losing my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...